Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ickysicky.....

ok i have been sick for over a week now. It is really getting on my nerves....Who ever gets sick in the summer? Only myself bc i am that strange and unlucky lol. Of course this bizare weather cant hurt. Fifty degree??? huh??? It is nice to ahve a break from the smoldering heat but this is too much. Oh well. Live on we must.. sick or not... Heee heeee. So i saw Bourne Ultimatum the other week. I admit i have not seen the other two, i said i was strage, but i really liked it. And now i want to , i must see the others. it was a good movie. My next one is Super Bad!!! I want to see that super badly lol hee heeee.... It just looks so fun! And my girlfriend saw it and said it was good . But i still wont remember any of the lines lol. Nope not a one . I am just inept when it comes to that grt talent. lol. My little turtle needs his home cleaned off i go to do so......

No comments: