Saturday, July 7, 2007

blogrolling hell......

Ok so i realize that i am not the techi genious of the hr, day, mnth, yr, or anytime lol. But when trying to conquer this blogrolling feature, i feel as though i have enter technological hell!@ All i want to do it be able to read some of my favs out there in blog world. Without having to go through the hell of getting back to them. Or finding them again. Why does it have to be so complicated? Ugh. I ended up getting to so frustrated with blogrolling.com that i gave up. pretty sure nobody reads my mess here, but if by chance you do, and you can help me pls feel free=) Other than that today was so boring! It was hot here today. I know it is summer duh. But too hot to enjoy anything . I think. So we stayed inside. Did the usual house hold stuff. BOOORRRINNGG!!!!!!!!

No comments: