Thursday, July 26, 2007

saying goodbye.....

I thought i had experienced the most hurtful things in life until the dreadful goodbye. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind it would happen. Eventually it would come to this. Even though i knew it was going to happen it didnt make it any easier. To think that you will never speak to this person, never hear their voice, and never even pass them on the sidewalk ever again seems sureal. It 's like this huge empty hole somewhere inside of me that i cant seem to ignore. That no matter what i do i cant exscape that feeling. That feeling that this is all going to go away. i will wake up and it will all be a bad dream or something. The feeling that this person has goodbye and i may never hear from them again. How do you forget about someone? How do you just say " ok that's done, next...." and not ever think about them or the moments you spent together? I know someday in the near future it wont be so bad. I long for that moment when i can think of this person and not feel that empty space inside of me. But forget about that person? Never. Of all the people that have come and go in my life, i have always remembered them. At least one memory. So forget them no. To wonder if t hey are ok, how they are doing, what are t hey up to...etc.. I guess that's all i will ever have of them.......

2 comments:

Teebok said...

hehe this "^<(^^<)" is a kirby doing a dance...it's awesome !! :D

irayd8u said...

I should be a kirby. I need to dance. lol