Saturday, November 10, 2007

been a while

It has been a while since i have blogged. I have been here so many times but every time i cant find a darn thing to write about. I have been fighting the blues for weeks now! It totally sucks! I know a lot of it has to do with not hearing from those that i adore. But people get busy and have better or more superiorr things to do. I did finally hear from my dear sister in Norway. She snet me pics of her flat. Her and her hubby just sold it. They are happy. I couldnt believe how big it ws but the bedrooms were very snug. The view however, was amazing!!! So now today, I have been sitting inside all day. the sun is out but i have no desire to meet the great outdoors. I am tired and not inthe mood for much. I know i need to get over this like yesterday! this totally sucks! I was suppose to meet someone in Birghton tuesday. But i left an offline canceling that. he ekpt saying stupid things and talking all shelfish! It was beggining to get on my nerves! Well, what isnt these days lol

No comments: