Saturday, January 5, 2008

you can look at the menu, but you cant order....

I want something that i cannot have. Why? I know it is a waste of my time. I know it is againt any better judgement i might have. And i know it is totally wrong. So why do i want what i cant have??? And why no matter how hard i try to put it out of mind, to rationalize the realities of my insanity, why then does it still linger on in my mind? Maybe because i am so attracted to "it". Maybe becuase i have a profound curiosity that is slowly eating away at me lol. Either way i hate it . I absolutely hate the fact that i feel this way and just cant seem to let it go. Actually, i t hink it is like an addiction maybe. Very hard to kick a bad habbit. SO perhaps, this internal desire that i have to get my hands on something that really i have n o right too, have become a bad habit in my mind.

1 comment:

Teebok said...

Hello Hello! It's been a while. Haha I've been doing aight, just getting back into the groove of things. This is the second day of spring semester, but I've been on alot of trips with the family so I've been pretty busy. How have you been?? I'm doing good, but I hope to hear from you soon!